Thursday, September 11, 2008

WELCOME!!

Welcome to the NHS Blog!

I am hopeful that many, if not all, of our classmates will get a chance to visit this blog often as way of communicating about the 10 year reunion. I know many of us have a facebook or myspace account, but I also know there are some who are hesitant about starting an account, and this way--everyone can view the information.
I want to get a head start on planning the event, as summer 2009 will be here before we know it! I have gotten a few ideas and suggestions from some classmates as to when and where to hold the event. So far, many think August will be a good time, and the Eagles Club in Hallie has been mentioned as well. However, obviously I am not in contact with everyone, and really want to make this an event that the majority of our class feels comfortable attending.
Please take a look at the polls listed on the side of the page, and check back periodically as I will be asking for feedback through the polls. Please give input, and suggest your friends do the same! Within the next month, I will be able to book a pavilion at a park, if we so choose. At that time I will also book the reception hall. With that said, if you would like a say in the event, please vote sooner rather than later.
Also, probably the biggest and most dreaded task is contacting everyone!!! I will gladly accept your personal information at this point...if you don't think it will change by June '09. I know it will take some time to collect it, so starting now isn't a bad idea!
Please email the following information to: towers_b@yahoo.com

Name (include maiden if married)
Address
Email
Phone

Please pass along this Blog address to any '99 Grad!!!
Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you all...and seeing you soon....
~Brook Towers Berg

No comments: